Why Improve International?
What we aim to deliver
We aim to provide the highest quality Continuing Professional Development (CPD) in a format that allows you to develop your skills and knowledge in a logical and progressive fashion, under the supervision of dedicated Course Directors, each of whom has the highest qualifications in their fields.
Working with veterinary professionals
We work with veterinary professionals who seek leading-edge training through a lifelong training partnership. You will become more productive in practice through the application of learnt techniques.
Why choose Improve International?
- 18 year track of delivering quality
Continuous Professional Development (CPD)
- Operating in 19 countries worldwide
- Run by vets for vets
- Originators of modular CPD for vets
- More than 20.000 veterinarians have benefit from our programmes
- State-of-the-art facilities
- World-class speakers delivering the academic sylabus whilst ensuring content is relevant to practice
- Small group sizes to maximize your learning
- Postgraduate programmes accredited by the European School of Veterinary Postgraduate Studies (ESVPS)
- 80% exam pass rate – an achievable qualification and unsurpassed success rate
Our postgraduate programmes will help you to improve your daily practice.
Our programmes allow you to dive deeper into particular subject areas, to truly challenge yourself and to gain the extra knowledge that puts you at forefront of your field.
- Get a General Practitioner Certificate
- Transform your professional life and approach to clinical cases
- Increase your skills, knowledge and confidence in dealing with complex cases
- Access a like-minded peer network
- Fit learning around the working of a busy practice
For your practice :
- Increase your practice revenues
- Improve productivity
- Reduce external referrals and increase practice capabilities
- Transfer knowledge and skills within practice
- Demonstrate your commitment to enhancing practice standards
For your client
- Improve animal care
- Accelerate diagnosis
- Increase treatment options
- Reassure them their pets is in safe hands