The course outlines the development of the TTA Rapid procedure. TTA Rapid is fully explained, including the technique, the implants and instrumentation, the aftercare, potential complications and how to avoid them. A paper exercise demonstrates calculation of cage size for the correct tibial tuberosity advancement. Dry bone and cadaver exercises follow.
The course is designed for those already familiar with stifle surgery and the diagnosis of cranial cruciate ligament disease. Meniscal examination will not be a focus. Previous experience of osteotomy techniques is not required, but is an asset.
- The theory of how and why TTA Rapid works
- The implants and instruments used for TTA Rapid
- Perform the TTA Rapid technique including choosing the right cage
- How to minimise complications
Comprehensive course notes, lunch and refreshments throughout the day.
|Payment Options||All prices exclude VAT|
To book any option please click the "Book Now" button and select your preferences in your shopping cart.
Module (class) -1 - Practical - TTA Rapid27 May 2020 (9:30-17:00) - Lecture & Practical Room
Book Individual Modules
|27 May 2020|
|Sorry, individual modules can't be booked for this course at present.|
Payment Terms & Conditions
- Payment for the course can be paid by credit card or bank transfer.
- Please contact us for pricing relating to corporate veterinary groups and multiple booking discounts.
- We will charge VAT by default if you are part of an EU country outside of the UK. However, if you can supply a valid intra-community VAT number the invoice will be exempt from VAT.
- Applications are accepted on a first-come, first served basis.
- Where all available places are full, applicants will be offered first refusal for the next available date.
- Confirmation and enrolment details will then be sent to confirm your booking.
09:30 Course starts
17:00 Course finishes