Advanced Soft Tissue Surgery – Acute Abdomen and Hepatic Vascular Malformations
Key Learning Objectives:
- Summarise the pathophysiology and classification of peritonitis.
- Explain the pathophysiology associated with penetrating peritoneal injuries, haemoabdomen, uroabdomen, chylous peritonitis, biliary peritonitis and intra-abdominal abscesses.
- Discuss the pathophysiology and clinical findings associated with hepatic vascular abnormalities such as PSS and hepatic arteriovenous malformations.
- Outline the medical, surgical and interventional options for treatment of hepatic vascular abnormalities.
Includes a practical session where Jackson Pratt abdominal draining, partial cystectomy, biliary stent placement, practical review of hepatic vascular anatomy, vascular dissection and vessel attenuation by placement of an ameroid constrictor and cellophane banding can be practised.
Payment Terms & Conditions
- Payment for the course can be paid by credit card or bank transfer.
- Please contact us for pricing relating to corporate veterinary groups and multiple booking discounts.
- Full details regarding the course cancellation procedure can be found here: https://www.improveinternational.com/uk/terms-and-conditions/
- Applications are accepted on a first-come, first served basis.
- Where all available places are full, applicants will be offered first refusal for the next available date.
- Confirmation and enrolment details will then be sent to confirm your booking.