Advanced Soft Tissue Surgery – Reproductive Surgery
Key Learning Objectives:
- Describe the clinical presentation and treatment options for uterine prolapse, rupture and dystocia.
- Explain the pathophysiology of specific conditions such as vestibulovaginal stenosis, recessed vulva, vaginal oedema and prolapse, neoplasia of vagina, vestibule and vulva.
- Be familiar with a variety of laparoscopic ovariectomy techniques.
- Outline the pathophysiology and clinical signs associated with specific penile disorders such as hypospadia, paraphimosis, penile wounds and tumours.
Includes a practical session where vulvoplasty, episiotomy, partial vaginal resection, laparoscopic ovariectomy, partial penile amputation, phallopexy and preputial advancement can be practised.
Payment Terms & Conditions
- Payment for the course can be paid by credit card or bank transfer.
- Please contact us for pricing relating to corporate veterinary groups and multiple booking discounts.
- Full details regarding the course cancellation procedure can be found here: https://www.improveinternational.com/uk/terms-and-conditions/
- Applications are accepted on a first-come, first served basis.
- Where all available places are full, applicants will be offered first refusal for the next available date.
- Confirmation and enrolment details will then be sent to confirm your booking.