Advanced Soft Tissue Surgery – Upper Airway Surgery
Key Learning Objectives:
- Describe how animals in respiratory distress can best be managed to reduce morbidity/mortality and improve surgical outcomes.
- Discuss the aetiology and clinical findings associated with laryngeal paralysis.
- Explain the pathophysiology of Brachycephalic Obstructive Airway Syndrome.
- List indications for temporary and permanent tracheostomy and be able to select an appropriate tube.
- Outline the indications and considerations for tracheal resection and anastomosis.
Includes a practical session where arytenoid lateralisation, staphlectomy and folding palatoplasty, wedge rhinoplasty, resected of everted laryngeal saccules, partial arytenoidectomy, temporary/permanent tracheostomy and tracheal resection/anastomosis can be practised.
Advanced Soft Tissue Surgery - Upper Airway Surgery
09:30 Course starts
17:00 Course finishes
Price: £950.00 + VAT
Payment Terms & Conditions
- Payment for the course can be paid by credit card or bank transfer.
- Please contact us for pricing relating to corporate veterinary groups and multiple booking discounts.
- Full details regarding the course cancellation procedure can be found here: https://www.improveinternational.com/uk/terms-and-conditions/
- Applications are accepted on a first-come, first served basis.
- Where all available places are full, applicants will be offered first refusal for the next available date.
- Confirmation and enrolment details will then be sent to confirm your booking.