Anaesthetic Considerations for Specific Conditions II
This course will cover how to plan an anaesthetic for both the patient undergoing a caesarean operation, the paediatric and geriatric patient. In addition, considerations for anaesthesia for patients with renal or liver failure and for particular endocrinopathies will be discussed. All of these situations place particular demands on the anaesthetist and the importance of patient assessment, drug selection, induction/maintenance techniques and monitoring will be covered.
Key Learning Objectives:
- Plan an anaesthetic for Caesarean section
- Be able to plan an anaesthetic for paediatric patients
- Understand anaesthesia for patients with kidney, liver disease and endocrinopathies
Comprehensive course notes, refreshments and lunch on the day.
Payment Terms & Conditions
- Payment for the course can be paid by credit card or bank transfer.
- Please contact us for pricing relating to corporate veterinary groups and multiple booking discounts.
- Full details regarding the course cancellation procedure can be found here: https://www.improveinternational.com/uk/terms-and-conditions/
- Applications are accepted on a first-come, first served basis.
- Where all available places are full, applicants will be offered first refusal for the next available date.
- Confirmation and enrolment details will then be sent to confirm your booking.