Anatomy and Physiology of the Skin and Cutaneous Pathological Processes
Key learning objectives:
- Compare gross and histological anatomy of the skin of companion animals
- Have an understanding of the function and physiology of skin of companion animals
- Review the pathological processes occurring in skin disease
- Comprehend how pathological processes relate to clinical signs and the diagnosis of disease
- Revise Hypersensitivity reactions types I, II, III, IV in the skin and examples of specific skin diseases involving these processes
- Understand the skin response to insults including physical, chemical and microbiological
- Develop your knowledge of the pathogenesis of skin neoplasia
Future dates for this course are currently being developed. If you would like to be notified when this course becomes available, please fill in the form on the right to register your interest.
Payment Terms & Conditions
- Payment for the course can be paid by credit card or bank transfer.
- Please contact us for pricing relating to corporate veterinary groups and multiple booking discounts.
- Full details regarding the course cancellation procedure can be found here: https://www.improveinternational.com/uk/terms-and-conditions/
- Applications are accepted on a first-come, first served basis.
- Where all available places are full, applicants will be offered first refusal for the next available date.
- Confirmation and enrolment details will then be sent to confirm your booking.