Avian Medicine and Surgery
Key learning objectives:
- Investigate and treat gastro-intestinal diseases
- Investigate and treat diseases of the upper and lower airways including the nares, sinuses, and infections such as Chlamydophilosis and Aspergillosis
- Approach beak and feather disease and feather plucking
- Understand urogenital tract disease including excessive egg laying, egg binding, cloacal disease and orchitis
- Manage trauma cases including fractures
Exotic Animal - Avian Medicine and Surgery
09:30 Course starts
17:00 Course finishes
Price: £506.35 + VAT
Payment Terms & Conditions
- Payment for the course can be paid by credit card or bank transfer.
- Please contact us for pricing relating to corporate veterinary groups and multiple booking discounts.
- Full details regarding the course cancellation procedure can be found here: https://www.improveinternational.com/uk/terms-and-conditions/
- Applications are accepted on a first-come, first served basis.
- Where all available places are full, applicants will be offered first refusal for the next available date.
- Confirmation and enrolment details will then be sent to confirm your booking.