Dermatology – Infectious Diseases and Preventative Healthcare; Allergic Skin Disease
Key learning objectives Day One:
- Know the clinical pathology of the major bacterial, viral, fungal and parasitic diseases affecting the skin of companion animals in the UK and Europe
- Have an awareness of diseases that may be imported by pets travelling from abroad
- Understand zoonosis and it's health and safety concerns and precautions
Key learning objectives Day Two:
- Have an understanding of the immune system and immune response by the skin
- Understand flea and parasite allergies, atopic dermatitis, food and other hypersensitivities
- The underlying pathogenesis, clinical signs, diagnostics and treatment options
- Understand the use of combination therapy in atopic dermatitis
Payment Terms & Conditions
- Payment for the course can be paid by credit card or bank transfer.
- Please contact us for pricing relating to corporate veterinary groups and multiple booking discounts.
- Full details regarding the course cancellation procedure can be found here: https://www.improveinternational.com/uk/terms-and-conditions/
- Applications are accepted on a first-come, first served basis.
- Where all available places are full, applicants will be offered first refusal for the next available date.
- Confirmation and enrolment details will then be sent to confirm your booking.