Diseases of the Feet, Nails, Anal Sacs and Ears; Neoplasia
Key learning objectives Day One:
- Understand the pathogenesis and clinical features of diseases affecting the feet, nails, anal sacs and ears
- Be able to approach the investigation of pedal, nail, anal sac and aural disease
- Formulate differential diagnoses and have knowledge of specific conditions
- Appreciate treatment options
Key learning objectives Day Two:
- Appreciate the biology of tumours
- Recognise common neoplastic presentations - localised, diffuse and systemic
- Have an understanding of the following types of neoplasia: neoplasia of skin structures - benign, malignant, mast cell tumours, lymphoma, squamous cell carcinoma, mammary tumours
- Know the neoplasia of other structures with involvement of the skin eg. Cushing’s and hepatocutaneous syndrome
- Recognise paraneoplastic syndromes
- Formulate an approach to the diagnosis and staging of disease
- Appreciate those conditions that could be confused with neoplasia eg. Autoimmune diseases
- Understand the treatment options available medication / chemotherapy and the prognosis for different neoplasms
Payment Terms & Conditions
- Payment for the course can be paid by credit card or bank transfer.
- Please contact us for pricing relating to corporate veterinary groups and multiple booking discounts.
- Full details regarding the course cancellation procedure can be found here: https://www.improveinternational.com/uk/terms-and-conditions/
- Applications are accepted on a first-come, first served basis.
- Where all available places are full, applicants will be offered first refusal for the next available date.
- Confirmation and enrolment details will then be sent to confirm your booking.