Diseases of the Feet, Nails, Anal Sacs and Ears
Key learning objectives:
- Understand the pathogenesis and clinical features of diseases affecting the feet, nails, anal sacs and ears
- Be able to approach the investigation of pedal, nail, anal sac and aural disease
- Formulate differential diagnoses and have knowledge of specific conditions
- Appreciate treatment options
Dermatology - Diseases of the Feet, Nails, Anal Sacs and Ears
09:30 Course starts
17:00 Course finishes
Price: £506.35 + VAT
Payment Terms & Conditions
- Payment for the course can be paid by credit card or bank transfer.
- Please contact us for pricing relating to corporate veterinary groups and multiple booking discounts.
- Full details regarding the course cancellation procedure can be found here: https://www.improveinternational.com/uk/terms-and-conditions/
- Applications are accepted on a first-come, first served basis.
- Where all available places are full, applicants will be offered first refusal for the next available date.
- Confirmation and enrolment details will then be sent to confirm your booking.