Emergencies in Rabbits, Rodents and Cage Birds; Ophthalmological Emergencies;
Key learning objectives Day One:
- Perform a practical ophthalmological examination
- Recognise normal features and variants
- Formulate a diagnostic approach to common presentations including the red eye, ocular pain, ocular discharge and blindness
- Understand the medical and surgical management of common ocular conditions including corneal ulceration, uveitis and glaucoma
- Understand ocular manifestations of systemic disease
- Select current ocular medications and have an understanding of therapeutics
Key learning objectives Day Two:
- Interpret the practical findings of a physical examination
- Formulate a diagnostic approach to common presentations of emergency conditions
- Manage common emergency conditions
- Approach the anaesthesia and analgesia of these species in emergency situations
Payment Terms & Conditions
- Payment for the course can be paid by credit card or bank transfer.
- Please contact us for pricing relating to corporate veterinary groups and multiple booking discounts.
- Full details regarding the course cancellation procedure can be found here: https://www.improveinternational.com/uk/terms-and-conditions/
- Applications are accepted on a first-come, first served basis.
- Where all available places are full, applicants will be offered first refusal for the next available date.
- Confirmation and enrolment details will then be sent to confirm your booking.
Future dates for this course are being developed. If you would like to know when this course becomes available, please fill click below to register your interest.