Emergencies in Rabbits, Rodents and Cage Birds; Ophthalmological Emergencies;
Key learning objectives Day One:
- Perform a practical ophthalmological examination
- Recognise normal features and variants
- Formulate a diagnostic approach to common presentations including the red eye, ocular pain, ocular discharge and blindness
- Understand the medical and surgical management of common ocular conditions including corneal ulceration, uveitis and glaucoma
- Understand ocular manifestations of systemic disease
- Select current ocular medications and have an understanding of therapeutics
Key learning objectives Day Two:
- Interpret the practical findings of a physical examination
- Formulate a diagnostic approach to common presentations of emergency conditions
- Manage common emergency conditions
- Approach the anaesthesia and analgesia of these species in emergency situations
Payment Terms & Conditions
- Payment for the course can be paid by credit card or bank transfer.
- Please contact us for pricing relating to corporate veterinary groups and multiple booking discounts.
- Full details regarding the course cancellation procedure can be found here: https://www.improveinternational.com/uk/terms-and-conditions/
- Applications are accepted on a first-come, first served basis.
- Where all available places are full, applicants will be offered first refusal for the next available date.
- Confirmation and enrolment details will then be sent to confirm your booking.