Exotic Animal – Diagnostic Imaging
Key learning objectives:
- Appreciate the value of imaging techniques in mammals, reptiles and avian species including:
- Radiography and radiology of soft tissues and the skeleton
- Contrast media techniques
- Ultrasonography and echocardiography
- Principles of endoscopy including the respiratory, gastrointestinal and reproductive tracts
Future dates for this course are currently being developed. If you would like to be notified when this course becomes available, please fill in the form on the right to your interest.
Payment Terms & Conditions
- Payment for the course can be paid by credit card or bank transfer.
- Please contact us for pricing relating to corporate veterinary groups and multiple booking discounts.
- Applications are accepted on a first-come, first served basis.
- Where all available places are full, applicants will be offered first refusal for the next available date.
- Confirmation and enrollment details will then be sent to confirm your booking.