A two-day series of lectures and practical sessions aiming to cover the essentials of feline dentistry. Feline dentistry poses certain unique problems and pathologies. Dedicated courses are rare, especially with the availability of specimens to practise techniques.
A dedicated wet-lab, complete with modern dental units and radiography (from iM3), video displays and superb lecture facilities.
Numbers will be limited to ensure 1:1 training, your own specimens and minimal sharing of equipment – combined with a tutor who consistently rates “Excellent” on our feedback forms; means that this is a course not to be missed.
Skulls will be used for radiographic positioning before perfecting your dental techniques in the wet-lab.
- Familiarise yourself with feline dental anatomy, oral examination and charting
- Develop your dental radiographic skills to allow you to more accurately diagnose dental pathologies
- Be able to identify and manage cases with periodontal disease, tooth resorption, chronic gingivostomatitis, oro-facial pain syndrome, oral tumours and facial trauma
- Understand the when, why and why nots of crown amputations
- Develop dentistry in your clinic from a business perspective, engaging clients in the importance and techniques of home care
Comprehensive course notes, refreshments and lunch both days.
Payment Terms & Conditions
- Payment for the course can be paid by credit card or bank transfer.
- Please contact us for pricing relating to corporate veterinary groups and multiple booking discounts.
- Full details regarding the course cancellation procedure can be found here: https://www.improveinternational.com/uk/terms-and-conditions/
- Applications are accepted on a first-come, first served basis.
- Where all available places are full, applicants will be offered first refusal for the next available date.
- Confirmation and enrolment details will then be sent to confirm your booking.
15 Jul 2020
09:30 Course starts
17:00 Course finishes
09:00 Course starts
16:30 Course finishes