Feline Infectious Diseases I and II
Key learning objectives Day One:
- Understand health and safety concerns and precautions relating to zoonoses
- Understand the legislation and regulations relating to infectious diseases
- Design and implement vaccination and preventative parasitic programmes
- Approach the pathophysiology, diagnosis and, where appropriate, treatment of common viral diseases including FeLV, FIV and FIP
- Diagnose and treat Haemoplasma infections
Key learning objectives Day Two:
- Explain the diseases of hunting cats including Toxoplasmosis, Pox virus, Mycobacterial disease and Salmonellosis
- Approach enteric infections of the cat including protozoal disease (Trichomonas foetus, Cryptosporidium, Giardia and Isospora) and bacterial/ viral disease
- Understand fungal mycoses
- Control infectious and zoonotic disease in the home, clinic, shelters and cattery situations
Payment Terms & Conditions
- Payment for the course can be paid by credit card or bank transfer.
- Please contact us for pricing relating to corporate veterinary groups and multiple booking discounts.
- Full details regarding the course cancellation procedure can be found here: https://www.improveinternational.com/uk/terms-and-conditions/
- Applications are accepted on a first-come, first served basis.
- Where all available places are full, applicants will be offered first refusal for the next available date.
- Confirmation and enrolment details will then be sent to confirm your booking.
Future dates for this course are being developed. If you would like to know when this course becomes available, please fill click below to register your interest.