Feline Infectious Diseases I and II
Key learning objectives Day One:
- Understand health and safety concerns and precautions relating to zoonoses
- Understand the legislation and regulations relating to infectious diseases
- Design and implement vaccination and preventative parasitic programmes
- Approach the pathophysiology, diagnosis and, where appropriate, treatment of common viral diseases including FeLV, FIV and FIP
- Diagnose and treat Haemoplasma infections
Key learning objectives Day Two:
- Explain the diseases of hunting cats including Toxoplasmosis, Pox virus, Mycobacterial disease and Salmonellosis
- Approach enteric infections of the cat including protozoal disease (Trichomonas foetus, Cryptosporidium, Giardia and Isospora) and bacterial/ viral disease
- Understand fungal mycoses
- Control infectious and zoonotic disease in the home, clinic, shelters and cattery situations
Payment Terms & Conditions
- Payment for the course can be paid by credit card or bank transfer.
- Please contact us for pricing relating to corporate veterinary groups and multiple booking discounts.
- Full details regarding the course cancellation procedure can be found here: https://www.improveinternational.com/uk/terms-and-conditions/
- Applications are accepted on a first-come, first served basis.
- Where all available places are full, applicants will be offered first refusal for the next available date.
- Confirmation and enrolment details will then be sent to confirm your booking.