Feline Liver, Pancreas and Gastrointestinal Tract; Feline Endocrinology
Key learning objectives Day One:
- Know how to investigate and manage common medical conditions affecting the feline oesophagus, stomach, small and large intestine, liver and pancreas
- Describe the various tests used in the diagnosis of liver and pancreatic disease and the management options for the common hepatic medical disorders
- Approach the nutritional management of disorders of the liver, pancreas and gastrointestinal tract
Key learning objectives Day Two:
- Define the clinical signs of feline endocrine diseases and understand their pathogenesis – including hyperthyroidism, diabetes mellitus, acromegaly, hyperaldosteronism and hyperadrenocorticism
- Understand the principles of key diagnostic tests and their application for the above feline endocrine diseases
- Understand the management of common feline endocrine diseases and know how to approach complications such as diabetic ketoacidosis and hyperosmolar syndrome
Payment Terms & Conditions
- Payment for the course can be paid by credit card or bank transfer.
- Please contact us for pricing relating to corporate veterinary groups and multiple booking discounts.
- Full details regarding the course cancellation procedure can be found here: https://www.improveinternational.com/uk/terms-and-conditions/
- Applications are accepted on a first-come, first served basis.
- Where all available places are full, applicants will be offered first refusal for the next available date.
- Confirmation and enrolment details will then be sent to confirm your booking.