Feline Musculoskeletal Disease; Behaviour
Key learning objectives Day One:
- Perform an orthopaedic examination and be familiar with the presentation of osteoarthritis in the cat
- Understand the value of radiography, synoviocentesis, muscle and nerve biopsies
- Describe the common myopathies including their presentation, diagnosis and treatment
- Apply first aid techniques to fracture patients
- Explain the principles of orthopaedic surgery and the approach to the repair of common fractures
Key learning objectives Day Two:
- Understand normal cat behaviour
- Understand the clinical causes of feline behavioural problems
- Formulate an approach to common problems such as inappropriate toiletting, spraying, aggression and compulsive disorders
- Understand and apply strategies for improving core territory security
- Have a good knowledge of the principal behavioural modifying drugs, their use and potential side effects
Payment Terms & Conditions
- Payment for the course can be paid by credit card or bank transfer.
- Please contact us for pricing relating to corporate veterinary groups and multiple booking discounts.
- Full details regarding the course cancellation procedure can be found here: https://www.improveinternational.com/uk/terms-and-conditions/
- Applications are accepted on a first-come, first served basis.
- Where all available places are full, applicants will be offered first refusal for the next available date.
- Confirmation and enrolment details will then be sent to confirm your booking.