Feline Musculoskeletal Disease; Behaviour
Key learning objectives Day One:
- Perform an orthopaedic examination and be familiar with the presentation of osteoarthritis in the cat
- Understand the value of radiography, synoviocentesis, muscle and nerve biopsies
- Describe the common myopathies including their presentation, diagnosis and treatment
- Apply first aid techniques to fracture patients
- Explain the principles of orthopaedic surgery and the approach to the repair of common fractures
Key learning objectives Day Two:
- Understand normal cat behaviour
- Understand the clinical causes of feline behavioural problems
- Formulate an approach to common problems such as inappropriate toiletting, spraying, aggression and compulsive disorders
- Understand and apply strategies for improving core territory security
- Have a good knowledge of the principal behavioural modifying drugs, their use and potential side effects
Payment Terms & Conditions
- Payment for the course can be paid by credit card or bank transfer.
- Please contact us for pricing relating to corporate veterinary groups and multiple booking discounts.
- Full details regarding the course cancellation procedure can be found here: https://www.improveinternational.com/uk/terms-and-conditions/
- Applications are accepted on a first-come, first served basis.
- Where all available places are full, applicants will be offered first refusal for the next available date.
- Confirmation and enrolment details will then be sent to confirm your booking.
Future dates for this course are being developed. If you would like to know when this course becomes available, please fill click below to register your interest.