Feline Myocardial Disease and The Fainting Patient
Key learning objectives Day One:
- Understand complexity and limits of feline cardiomyopathy (CM) classification
- Pathophysiology of feline CM
- Become familiar with clinical and echocardiographic diagnosis of feline CM
- Clinical management of feline CM
- Understand pathophysiology and management of feline tachycardiomyopathy
Key learning objectives Day Two:
- Differentiate syncope from seizures and falling
- Understand and manage episodic falling and exercise intolerance
- Successfully investigate syncopal patients
- Become familiar with available diagnostic techniques for syncope
- Available therapies for syncope
- Pathophysiology and management of systemic hypertension
- Pathophysiology and management of pulmonary hypertension
- Pathophysiology and management arterial thromboembolism
- Cardiovascular manifestations of thyroid dysfunctions
- Cardiovascular manifestations of diabetes and hyperadrenocorticism
Payment Terms & Conditions
- Payment for the course can be paid by credit card or bank transfer.
- Please contact us for pricing relating to corporate veterinary groups and multiple booking discounts.
- Full details regarding the course cancellation procedure can be found here: https://www.improveinternational.com/uk/terms-and-conditions/
- Applications are accepted on a first-come, first served basis.
- Where all available places are full, applicants will be offered first refusal for the next available date.
- Confirmation and enrolment details will then be sent to confirm your booking.
Future dates for this course are being developed. If you would like to know when this course becomes available, please fill click below to register your interest.