Feline Neurology; Oncology, Lymphatic and Haematopoietic Disease
Key learning objectives Day One:
- Understand the clinical signs associated with neurological disease
- Perform a neurological assessment and understand what the tests evaluate and their interpretation
- Understand how to localise lesions and the value this provides to the clinician
- Plan a neurological investigation and understand the major feline neurological diseases on the basis of localisation
- Approach abnormalities including seizures, spinal cord and cranial nerve abnormalities and peripheral neurological diseases
Key learning objectives Two:
- Understand the clinical relevance of tumour biology and be able to discuss
the most common neoplasms of the major organ systems
- Evaluate the evidence base to make rational treatment decisions for feline cancer patients
- Understand the importance of biopsy and staging in therapy decision making, counselling and support
- Explain the function of bone marrow and the differential diagnosis of anaemia, haematopoietic disease and coagulopathies
Payment Terms & Conditions
- Payment for the course can be paid by credit card or bank transfer.
- Please contact us for pricing relating to corporate veterinary groups and multiple booking discounts.
- Full details regarding the course cancellation procedure can be found here: https://www.improveinternational.com/uk/terms-and-conditions/
- Applications are accepted on a first-come, first served basis.
- Where all available places are full, applicants will be offered first refusal for the next available date.
- Confirmation and enrolment details will then be sent to confirm your booking.
Future dates for this course are being developed. If you would like to know when this course becomes available, please fill click below to register your interest.