Key learning objectives:
- Understand the clinical signs associated with neurological disease
- Perform a neurological assessment and understand what the tests evaluate and their interpretation
- Understand how to localise lesions and the value this provides to the clinician
- Plan a neurological investigation and understand the major feline neurological diseases on the basis of localisation
- Approach abnormalities including seizures, spinal cord and cranial nerve abnormalities and peripheral neurological diseases
09:30 Course starts
17:00 Course finishes
Price: £506.35 + VAT
Payment Terms & Conditions
- Payment for the course can be paid by credit card or bank transfer.
- Please contact us for pricing relating to corporate veterinary groups and multiple booking discounts.
- Full details regarding the course cancellation procedure can be found here: https://www.improveinternational.com/uk/terms-and-conditions/
- Applications are accepted on a first-come, first served basis.
- Where all available places are full, applicants will be offered first refusal for the next available date.
- Confirmation and enrolment details will then be sent to confirm your booking.