Ocular Neoplasia and Ocular Manifestations of Systemic Disease
Key learning objectives:
- Recognise primary and secondary ocular neoplasia and explain its management
- Discuss the ocular manifestations of systemic disease including infectious, metabolic, nutritional, toxic immune mediated or vascular aetiologies
- Understand the work up for suspected systemic disease
- Appreciate treatment options for systemic disease in general practice
Future dates for this course are currently being developed. If you would like to be notified when this course becomes available, please fill in the form on the right to register your interest.
Payment Terms & Conditions
- Payment for the course can be paid by credit card or bank transfer.
- Please contact us for pricing relating to corporate veterinary groups and multiple booking discounts.
- Full details regarding the course cancellation procedure can be found here: https://www.improveinternational.com/uk/terms-and-conditions/
- Applications are accepted on a first-come, first served basis.
- Where all available places are full, applicants will be offered first refusal for the next available date.
- Confirmation and enrolment details will then be sent to confirm your booking.