Ophthalmic Surgery – practical techniques
This is the first day of a two-day practical session, please see module 12 for additional objectives.
The modules must be attended as a pair.
Key Learning Objectives:
- Recognise commonly used ophthalmic instruments and understand their use
- Use loupes and understand operating microscopes for surgical magnification
- Select appropriate suture material and needle designs
- Discuss pre and post- operative care of surgical patients and appropriate anaesthetic regimes
- Understand the basic surgical principles as they pertain to ophthalmic surgery
Payment Terms & Conditions
- Payment for the course can be paid by credit card or bank transfer.
- Please contact us for pricing relating to corporate veterinary groups and multiple booking discounts.
- Full details regarding the course cancellation procedure can be found here: https://www.improveinternational.com/uk/terms-and-conditions/
- Applications are accepted on a first-come, first served basis.
- Where all available places are full, applicants will be offered first refusal for the next available date.
- Confirmation and enrolment details will then be sent to confirm your booking.
Ophthalmic Surgery - practical techniques
14 Oct 2020
09:30 Course starts
17:00 Course finishes
09:00 Course starts
16:30 Course finishes