Principles of Anaesthesia, Emergency and Critical Care Medicine; Diagnostic Imaging
Key learning objectives Day One:
- Identify the type of fluid replacement required
- Calculate fluid requirements
- Appreciate different administration techniques and cannulation techniques
- Select appropriate agents for the restraint, pre-medication, induction and maintenance of anaesthesia
- Monitor anaesthesia
- Apply knowledge of emergency and resuscitation techniques in anaesthesia to clinical situations if required
- Understand the basic principles of emergency and critical care medicine of exotic pets
Key learning objectives Day Two:
- Appreciate the value of imaging techniques in mammals, reptiles and avian species including:
- Radiography and radiology of soft tissues and the skeleton
- Contrast media techniques
- Ultrasonography and echocardiography
- Principles of endoscopy including the respiratory, gastrointestinal and reproductive tracts
Comprehensive course notes, refreshments and lunch on the day.
Payment Terms & Conditions
- Payment for the course can be paid by credit card or bank transfer.
- Please contact us for pricing relating to corporate veterinary groups and multiple booking discounts.
- Full details regarding the course cancellation procedure can be found here: https://www.improveinternational.com/uk/terms-and-conditions/
- Applications are accepted on a first-come, first served basis.
- Where all available places are full, applicants will be offered first refusal for the next available date.
- Confirmation and enrolment details will then be sent to confirm your booking.
Future dates for this course are being developed. If you would like to know when this course becomes available, please fill click below to register your interest.