The Trauma Patient
- Initial management of wounds and fractures
- Urinary tract trauma and obstruction
- Head injuries
- Thoracic trauma
Key learning objectives:
- Stabilisation and initial treatment of traumatic wounds and fractures
- Effective assessment, lavage and debridement of wounds
- What’s new in wound dressings
- How urinary trauma presents and what we can do to stabilise the patient prior to surgery
- How the prognosis for head trauma can be determined by effective nursing
Comprehensive course notes, refreshments and lunch on the day.
The Trauma Patient & Emergency and Critical Care - Practical Day
3 Jul 2020
09:30 Course starts
17:00 Course finishes
09:00 Course starts
16:30 Course finishes
Price: £660.00 + VAT
Payment Terms & Conditions
- Payment for the course can be paid by credit card or bank transfer.
- Please contact us for pricing relating to corporate veterinary groups and multiple booking discounts.
- Full details regarding the course cancellation procedure can be found here: https://www.improveinternational.com/uk/terms-and-conditions/
- Applications are accepted on a first-come, first served basis.
- Where all available places are full, applicants will be offered first refusal for the next available date.
- Confirmation and enrolment details will then be sent to confirm your booking.