Therapeutics and Immunisation
Key learning objectives:
- Explain how various legislation relates to the pharmacy and have a knowledge of the Medicines Act 1968, the Misuse of Drugs Act 1971, the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 and the COSHH regulations 2002
- Understand the correct storage, dispensing and labelling of medicines
- Understand the pharmacokinetics, potential interactions and adverse effects of common therapeutic agents including anaesthetics, anti-inflammatories, analgesics, anti- microbials and anti-parasitics.
- Immunisation of exotic patients
- Delivery of drugs to exotic pets and zoo animals
Future dates for this course are currently being developed. If you would like to be notified when this course becomes available, please fill in the form on the right to register your interest.
Payment Terms & Conditions
- Payment for the course can be paid by credit card or bank transfer.
- Please contact us for pricing relating to corporate veterinary groups and multiple booking discounts.
- Full details regarding the course cancellation procedure can be found here: https://www.improveinternational.com/uk/terms-and-conditions/
- Applications are accepted on a first-come, first served basis.
- Where all available places are full, applicants will be offered first refusal for the next available date.
- Confirmation and enrolment details will then be sent to confirm your booking.