Zoo Animal Medicine
Key learning objectives:
- Explain modern zoo legislation and management including Zoo Licensing Act 1981 and Balai regulations 92/65 as subsequently amended
- Approach the routine health-care management and common disease problems of zoo animals
- Restrain zoo animals
- Understand drug delivery systems, immobilisation and anaesthetic regimes
Exotic Animal - Zoo Animal Medicine
09:30 Course starts
17:00 Course finishes
Price: £506.35 + VAT
Payment Terms & Conditions
- Payment for the course can be paid by credit card or bank transfer.
- Please contact us for pricing relating to corporate veterinary groups and multiple booking discounts.
- Full details regarding the course cancellation procedure can be found here: https://www.improveinternational.com/uk/terms-and-conditions/
- Applications are accepted on a first-come, first served basis.
- Where all available places are full, applicants will be offered first refusal for the next available date.
- Confirmation and enrolment details will then be sent to confirm your booking.