This course is for those veterinary surgeons who already have some experience of performing echocardiography in practice or who have attended the 2 day next steps course and would like to enhance their skills further.
The day will focus on more advanced echocardiographic measurements with an emphasis on when to use them and interpret them. This highly practical course will revisit optimising the standard right sided echocardiographic views and then concentrate on the left sided standard views and Doppler echocardiography.
- All the standard echocardiographic views and how to optimise them
- The theory and use of Doppler echocardiography
- More advanced echocardiographic measurements
Comprehensive course notes, refreshments and lunch.
|Payment Options||All prices exclude VAT|
To book any option please click the "Book Now" button and select your preferences in your shopping cart.
Payment Terms & Conditions
- Payment for the course can be paid by credit card or bank transfer.
- Please contact us for pricing relating to corporate veterinary groups and multiple booking discounts.
- Full details regarding the course cancellation procedure can be found here: https://www.improveinternational.com/uk/terms-and-conditions/
- Applications are accepted on a first-come, first served basis.
- Where all available places are full, applicants will be offered first refusal for the next available date.
- Confirmation and enrolment details will then be sent to confirm your booking.
Please Bring a Dog
£100 voucher if you bring a dog to scanIn order to create the optimum learning environment and as the course has a large practical element, we kindly ask that delegates booking onto our Practical Ultrasound courses bring a friendly dog with them for the duration of the course. It is important that the dogs can be clipped as appropriate for a complete ultrasound scan, and ideally have had either no breakfast or only a very light meal first thing in the morning. All our venues are dog-friendly and treats are available to give to the dogs during the scanning process. It is preferable to have at least 1 dog between 2 delegates, therefore if you are able to bring a dog/s we will give you a £100 voucher (one voucher per person).
09:30 Course starts
17:00 Course finishes
Price: £715.00 + VAT
Alternative Start Dates
14 Oct 2019