This course is for those veterinary surgeons who already have some experience of performing echocardiography in practice or who have attended the 2 day next steps course and would like to enhance their skills further.
The day will focus on more advanced echocardiographic measurements with an emphasis on when to use them and interpret them. This highly practical course will revisit optimising the standard right sided echocardiographic views and then concentrate on the left sided standard views and Doppler echocardiography.
- All the standard echocardiographic views and how to optimise them
- The theory and use of Doppler echocardiography
- More advanced echocardiographic measurements
Comprehensive course notes, refreshments and lunch.
|Payment Options||All prices exclude VAT|
To book any option please click the "Book Now" button and select your preferences in your shopping cart.
Payment Terms & Conditions
- Payment for the course can be paid by credit card or bank transfer.
- Please contact us for pricing relating to corporate veterinary groups and multiple booking discounts.
- Full details regarding the course cancellation procedure can be found here: https://www.improveinternational.com/uk/terms-and-conditions/
- Applications are accepted on a first-come, first served basis.
- Where all available places are full, applicants will be offered first refusal for the next available date.
- Confirmation and enrolment details will then be sent to confirm your booking.
09:30 Course starts
17:00 Course finishes