Bitesize CPD - Nurses
Our new Bitesize online programme provides Nurses with an easy way to keep up to date with CPD requirements.
The course aims to cover 6 topics:
- Wounds and Wound Healing
- Laboratory Techniques
- Fluid Therapy
- Anaesthesia & Critical Care
Delegates will engage with a variety of resources via our online learning platform Moodle.
Each module is carried out over a 2 month period with interactive Clinical cases covered in the second month.
Improve International aim to provide online CPD training to enable vets/nurses to gain their required hours for the year from the comfort of their own home or practice. With the course running online delegates will be able to select hours of study suited to their individual lifestyles/working hours. Once each module is completed a downloadable CPD certificate is available.
Subscription to the Bitesize programme is by a one off yearly subscription.
On booking a place on the Bitesize course delegates will be sent confirmation of placement and login details to the online learning Platform.
For Nurses a new topic is released every two months.
Each module creates a certificate of attendance for each delegate, and represents 3 hours of CPD training.
Bitesize CPD - Nurses ModulesNo items found
|Payment Options||All prices exclude VAT|
To book any option please click the "Book Now" button and select your preferences in your shopping cart.
Payment Terms & Conditions
- Payment for the course can be paid by credit card or bank transfer.
- Please contact us for pricing relating to corporate veterinary groups and multiple booking discounts.
- Full details regarding the course cancellation procedure can be found here: https://www.improveinternational.com/uk/terms-and-conditions/
- Applications are accepted on a first-come, first served basis.
- Where all available places are full, applicants will be offered first refusal for the next available date.
- Confirmation and enrolment details will then be sent to confirm your booking.