Bitesize CPD - Vets
Our new Bitesize Online programme provides Vets with an easy way to keep up to date with CPD requirements.
The course aims to cover 12 topics over a twelve month period.
- Exotic Animals
- Diagnostic Imaging
- Small Animal Medicine
- Soft tissue
- Anaesthesia/Critical Care
- Feline Medicine
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Delegates will engage with a variety of resources via our online learning platform Moodle.
Our online courses represent the best in Continuing Professional Development (CPD). Designed specifically for veterinary professionals, our bitesize CPD allows you to gain the latest skills in a variety of clinical subjects, online and at a time and a pace to suit you.
Once each course is completed a downloadable CPD certificate is available.
Subscription to the Online Bitesize programme is by a one off yearly subscription.
On booking a place on the Bitesize course delegates will be sent confirmation of placement and login details to the online learning Platform.
For vets a new topic is released each month.
Each module creates a certificate of attendance for each delegate, and represents 3 hours of CPD training.
Bitesize CPD - Vets ModulesNo items found
|Payment Options||All prices exclude VAT|
To book any option please click the "Book Now" button and select your preferences in your shopping cart.
Payment Terms & Conditions
- Payment for the course can be paid by credit card or bank transfer.
- Please contact us for pricing relating to corporate veterinary groups and multiple booking discounts.
- Full details regarding the course cancellation procedure can be found here: https://www.improveinternational.com/uk/terms-and-conditions/
- Applications are accepted on a first-come, first served basis.
- Where all available places are full, applicants will be offered first refusal for the next available date.
- Confirmation and enrolment details will then be sent to confirm your booking.