Dentistry is the bedrock of ALL small animal practice. If you do primary dental work well, you will achieve greater health benefits for your patients than developing any other skill.
As dental disease is so common, dentistry should also account for at least 25% of small animal practice income. Investing in your dental equipment and training will represent the most cost-effective development of your practice.
This highly practical course will develop your dentistry skills in diagnosis and treatment. Radiography and positioning will be demystified, difficult extractions will be less terrifying. Strategies for client communication and encouraging compliance will be developed.
- The principles of COHAT – Complete Oral Health Assessment & Treatment
- A structured approach to routine dentistry
- Dental radiography and its benefits for patients and practices
- Techniques for dental extractions –abolishing “brutalectomies” forever!
- Improving client communication, to improve compliance with recommendations for dental care – thus improving patient health
Comprehensive course notes, refreshments and lunch both days.
|Payment Options||All prices exclude VAT|
|Full Course (deposit secures place)||£1,095.00||£200.00||£1,295.00|
To book any option please click the "Book Now" button and select your preferences in your shopping cart.
Payment Terms & Conditions
- Payment for the course can be paid by credit card or bank transfer.
- Please contact us for pricing relating to corporate veterinary groups and multiple booking discounts.
- Full details regarding the course cancellation procedure can be found here: https://www.improveinternational.com/uk/terms-and-conditions/
- Applications are accepted on a first-come, first served basis.
- Where all available places are full, applicants will be offered first refusal for the next available date.
- Confirmation and enrolment details will then be sent to confirm your booking.
7 Feb 2020
09:30 Course starts
17:00 Course finishes
09:00 Course starts
16:30 Course finishes
Price: £1,295.00 + VAT
Alternative Start Dates
5 Dec 2019
9 Dec 2020