This two day course will give you an understanding of the clinical investigation of infertility in breeding dogs and bitches. A combination of small group presentations followed by practical sessions allow plenty of time for discussion and practise. This course is only available to Veterinary Surgeons and Veterinary Nurses.
This course is aimed at the primary care clinician with an interest in small animal reproduction. The course is limited to a maximum of 8 delegates to ensure an optimum learning environment.
The course speaker is Gary England, Professor of Comparative Veterinary Reproduction, University of Nottingham.
Day 1 Course Content:
- Lecture - Endocrinology and physiology in the female
- Practical - Measurement of progesterone
- Lecture - Optimal time for mating
- Practical - Vaginal cytology
- Practical - Ultrasound of reproductive tract
- Lecture - Pregnancy and parturition
- Practical - Ultrasound of pregnancy
- Lecture - Abnormalities in the female
Day 2 Course Content:
- Lecture - Use of exogenous hormones
- Lecture - Endocrinology and physiology in the male
- Practical - Semen collection and evaluation
- Lecture - Abnormalities in the male
- Practical - Ultrasound examination of the male reproductive tract
- Lecture & Practical - Artificial insemination techniques
Comprehensive course notes, lunch and refreshments throughout the day.
|Payment Options||All prices exclude VAT|
|Full Course (Deposit to secure place)||£1,050.00||£200.00||£1,250.00|
|Full Course (Pay in full)||£1,250.00||£0.00||£1,250.00|
To book any option please click the "Book Now" button and select your preferences in your shopping cart.
Payment Terms & Conditions
- Payment for the course can be paid by credit card or bank transfer.
- Please contact us for pricing relating to corporate veterinary groups and multiple booking discounts.
- Full details regarding the course cancellation procedure can be found here: https://www.improveinternational.com/uk/terms-and-conditions/
- Applications are accepted on a first-come, first served basis.
- Where all available places are full, applicants will be offered first refusal for the next available date.
- Confirmation and enrolment details will then be sent to confirm your booking.
10 May 2019
09:30 Course starts
17:00 Course finishes
09:00 Course starts
16:30 Course finishes