Key learning objectives:
- Diagnose, treat and prevent ectoparasitic, bacterial, viral, fungal and neoplastic skin diseases
- Understand gastrointestinal disease including bacterial gastroenteritis, gastric dilation, diarrhoea and dental caries
- Appreciate diseases affecting the cardio-respiratory system
- Understand metabolic/ nutritional bone disease, musculoskeletal and neurological disease, arthritis and limb fractures
- Investigate and treat infectious diseases
- Diagnose and treat diseases of the urogenital tract including endometrial, ovarian and mammary disease
|Payment Options||All prices exclude VAT|
To book any option please click the "Book Now" button and select your preferences in your shopping cart.
Payment Terms & Conditions
- Payment for the course can be paid by credit card or bank transfer.
- Please contact us for pricing relating to corporate veterinary groups and multiple booking discounts.
- Full details regarding the course cancellation procedure can be found here: https://www.improveinternational.com/uk/terms-and-conditions/
- Applications are accepted on a first-come, first served basis.
- Where all available places are full, applicants will be offered first refusal for the next available date.
- Confirmation and enrolment details will then be sent to confirm your booking.
09:30 Course starts
17:00 Course finishes
Price: £494.00 + VAT
The start date of this course is in the past. You can no longer book the full course, but can register your interest in future dates.