Key learning objectives:
- Understand the clinical signs associated with neurological disease
- Perform a neurological assessment and understand what the tests evaluate and their interpretation
- Understand how to localise lesions and the value this provides to the clinician
- Plan a neurological investigation and understand the major feline neurological diseases on the basis of localisation
- Approach abnormalities including seizures, spinal cord and cranial nerve abnormalities and peripheral neurological diseases
|Payment Options||All prices exclude VAT|
To book any option please click the "Book Now" button and select your preferences in your shopping cart.
Payment Terms & Conditions
- Payment for the course can be paid by credit card or bank transfer.
- Please contact us for pricing relating to corporate veterinary groups and multiple booking discounts.
- Full details regarding the course cancellation procedure can be found here: https://www.improveinternational.com/uk/terms-and-conditions/
- Applications are accepted on a first-come, first served basis.
- Where all available places are full, applicants will be offered first refusal for the next available date.
- Confirmation and enrolment details will then be sent to confirm your booking.
09:30 Course starts
17:00 Course finishes
Price: £494.00 + VAT
The start date of this course is in the past. You can no longer book the full course, but can register your interest in future dates.
Alternative Start Dates
14 Nov 2019
12 Nov 2020