- The cardiac patient
- Renal failure
- Endocrine emergencies
- Dealing with poisoned patients
- The parvovirus patient
Key learning objectives:
- How medical emergencies present and why
- Practical ECGs – arrhythmias and dysrhythmias – what’s the difference?
- Diagnosis and treatment of common endocrine emergencies
- The principles of managing poisoned patients
- Common poisonings; their presentation and treatment
Comprehensive course notes, refreshments and lunch on the day.
|Payment Options||All prices exclude VAT|
|Full course price||£274.31||£0.00||£274.31|
To book any option please click the "Book Now" button and select your preferences in your shopping cart.
Payment Terms & Conditions
- Payment for the course can be paid by credit card or bank transfer.
- Please contact us for pricing relating to corporate veterinary groups and multiple booking discounts.
- Full details regarding the course cancellation procedure can be found here: https://www.improveinternational.com/uk/terms-and-conditions/
- Applications are accepted on a first-come, first served basis.
- Where all available places are full, applicants will be offered first refusal for the next available date.
- Confirmation and enrolment details will then be sent to confirm your booking.