Cats and dogs are not the only species brought into clinics with dental disease. This module will cover the options for preventative and treatment options for rabbits and rodents by taking into consideration the difference in anatomy and tooth development. The instruments and equipment required to safely perform dentistry in these species will also be covered.
Key Learning Objectives:
- Identify skull and dental anatomy of rabbits and rodents
- Explain tooth development in these species
- Understand specific health considerations in these species
- Discuss preventative and treatment options in these species with clients and colleagues
- Become familiar with the instruments and equipment required to perform dentistry
Includes a practical session.
Comprehensive course notes, refreshments and lunch on the day.
|Payment Options||All prices exclude VAT|
|Full course price||£347.41||£0.00||£347.41|
To book any option please click the "Book Now" button and select your preferences in your shopping cart.
Payment Terms & Conditions
- Payment for the course can be paid by credit card or bank transfer.
- Please contact us for pricing relating to corporate veterinary groups and multiple booking discounts.
- Full details regarding the course cancellation procedure can be found here: https://www.improveinternational.com/uk/terms-and-conditions/
- Applications are accepted on a first-come, first served basis.
- Where all available places are full, applicants will be offered first refusal for the next available date.
- Confirmation and enrolment details will then be sent to confirm your booking.
09:30 Course starts
17:00 Course finishes