This module will allow you to have a deeper understanding of the part imaging plays in diagnosis and monitoring of medical cases. The ability to confidently acquire diagnostic radiographs, triage patients using ultrasound and identify those patients who would benefit from advanced imaging will be of great benefit to you.
Key Learning Objectives:
- Explain the different radiographic techniques available, their pros and cons and uses in specific situations
- Evaluate radiographic image quality to ensure diagnostic radiographs are available for interpretation and improve your basic film reading, identifying radiographic artefacts and faults.
- Revise contrast studies, becoming familiar with their use and the specific equipment required to perform them
- Understand the principles of ultrasound imaging and be familiar with how to set up and maintain the ultrasound machine and probes
- Identify specific equipment and materials required for ultrasound-guided procedures
- Employ the principles of FAST scanning to triage emergency cases
- Review advanced imaging (CT/MRI and scintigraphy) and their uses in diagnosis and monitoring medical cases
Comprehensive course notes, refreshments and lunch on the day
|Payment Options||All prices exclude VAT|
|Full course price||£274.31||£0.00||£274.31|
To book any option please click the "Book Now" button and select your preferences in your shopping cart.
Payment Terms & Conditions
- Payment for the course can be paid by credit card or bank transfer.
- Please contact us for pricing relating to corporate veterinary groups and multiple booking discounts.
- Full details regarding the course cancellation procedure can be found here: https://www.improveinternational.com/uk/terms-and-conditions/
- Applications are accepted on a first-come, first served basis.
- Where all available places are full, applicants will be offered first refusal for the next available date.
- Confirmation and enrolment details will then be sent to confirm your booking.
09:30 Course starts
17:00 Course finishes