This highly applicable module will enable you to feel more confident in your clinical examination skills to identify more subtle changes than just temperature, pulse and respiratory rates. With a logical approach to a variety of abnormalities you will come away from this module full of renewed enthusiasm for a medical diagnostic challenge.
Key Learning Objectives:
- Appreciate clinical assessment and how it that can be used to narrow down location of a respiratory problem.
- Explain the typical presentations, treatment and follow up required for a variety of respiratory diseases in small animal practice including feline asthma/bronchitis, chronic canine bronchitis, lungworm, pneumonia and nasal disease.
- Discuss the common signs of acute and chronic gastrointestinal disease and logical approaches to investigating the underlying causes
- Describe the most common gastrointestinal diseases and how to treat and/or manage them successfully.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the complexities of liver disease in the cat and dog
- Compare pancreatitis in cats and dogs in relation to presentation and treatment options
- Recognise the importance of the classification of chronic kidney disease in relation to management and monitoring
Become familiar with the diagnostic, therapeutic and monitoring challenges of a variety of endocrine diseases including those associated with the pancreas, adrenal and thyroid glands
Comprehensive course notes, refreshments and lunch on the day.
|Payment Options||All prices exclude VAT|
|Full course price||£274.31||£0.00||£274.31|
To book any option please click the "Book Now" button and select your preferences in your shopping cart.
Payment Terms & Conditions
- Payment for the course can be paid by credit card or bank transfer.
- Please contact us for pricing relating to corporate veterinary groups and multiple booking discounts.
- Full details regarding the course cancellation procedure can be found here: https://www.improveinternational.com/uk/terms-and-conditions/
- Applications are accepted on a first-come, first served basis.
- Where all available places are full, applicants will be offered first refusal for the next available date.
- Confirmation and enrolment details will then be sent to confirm your booking.
09:30 Course starts
17:00 Course finishes
Price: £274.31 + VAT
Alternative Start Dates
20 Jul 2019