Schedule 3 Surgery
Schedule 3 Surgery
This course will cover the theoretical and practical aspects of Schedule 3 nursing including a variety of surgical management techniques. You will have an opportunity to practise suture techniques and perform procedures such as ear tip amputation, biopsy and wound closure on cadavers.
- Suture minor wounds
- Biopsy lumps via a variety of techniques
- Remove appropriate skin lumps
- Amputate tails
- Amputate ear tips
- Digit amputation
- Carry out surgical management of aural haematomas
Comprehensive course notes, refreshments and lunch on the day.
Course sponsored by Swann-Morton, Vygon and B Braun.
Schedule 3 Surgery Modules
Practical - Schedule 3 Surgery4 Feb 2022 | Sheffield
Thomas ToweyBVMS CertAVP(ECC) MRCVS Advanced Practitioner in Emergency & Critical Care
Tom graduated from The University of Glasgow in 2011 and began working in emergency practice at Petmedics, Manchester. He gained his Advanced Practioner status in 2018 and now works as an ECC clinician at Vets Now Referrals Manchester. Tom delivered CPD at conferences around the UK.
|Payment Options||All prices exclude VAT|
To book any option please click the "Book Now" button and select your preferences in your shopping cart.
Payment Terms & Conditions
- Payment for the course can be paid by credit card or bank transfer.
- Please contact us for pricing relating to corporate veterinary groups and multiple booking discounts.
- Full details regarding the course cancellation procedure can be found here: https://www.improveinternational.com/uk/terms-and-conditions/
- Applications are accepted on a first-come, first served basis.
- Where all available places are full, applicants will be offered first refusal for the next available date.
- Confirmation and enrolment details will then be sent to confirm your booking.