How it Works
Our innovative graduate programs are the way by which you can improve your professional life. They offer a perfect balance between structure and flexibility to be accessible even to veterinarians with a busy professional life.
Along with increasing skills and confidence, these courses are an important step in obtaining the GPCert. We have European and / or Americans experts, recognized training in the area of interest, which transmit to the most current theoretical and practical knowledge for students.
Our GPCerts have a duration of one to two years and are structured in different theoretical modules and practical online, within a specified time to allow reconciling work with academic training. Once enrolled, students have access to a learning area where they can find relevant content for each module and where the teaching material is available.
The training modules comprise three main learning phases and module completion:
- Access to learning materials prior to the taught learning.
- Multiple choice questions (MCQs) are very important to assess your strengths and weaknesses in order to define their specific learning objectives for each module.
- Theory Sessions taught at one of our seminar locations
- Practical Sessions conducted at one of our lab facilities
- Bibliography of recommended reading
- MCQs and self-assessment to self-assess level of attainment
- At the end of the course, Improve International graduates receive a certificate of attendance
- These programs are accredited by ESVP; graduates can apply to take the exam for the title of General Practitioner