Improve International Ltd Louise O’Dwyer Legacy Nurse Certificate in Emergency and Critical Care Programme Scholarship
Terms and Conditions
- The ”Improve International LTD Louise O’Dwyer Legacy Nurse Certificate ECC Programme Scholarship” (the “Event”) is organised by Improve International, Alexandra House, Whittingham Drive, Wroughton, Swindon Wiltshire, SN4 0QJ, United Kingdom (the “Organiser”).
- This Event is open to registered veterinary nurses who has been in practice for a minimum of one year, be working in a practice or hospital for the duration of the programme and be RCVS registered, or equivalent (if not working within the UK).
- The participation of any employees of the Organiser and their immediate families, its associated agents or anyone professionally associated with the administration of this Event, is excluded. Entries from agents, third parties or consumer groups will not be accepted.
- No purchase is necessary for this Event. Making a purchase will not increase your chances of being successful.
- The Event is open from 25 May 2021 until close of day on 5 July 2021. Entries thereafter will not be accepted.
- By entering, the entrant agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- The Event consists of a veterinary nurse completing our Scholarship application form within the dates set out in point 5. The application form will be promoted via the Organiser’s website, email and social media channels.
- This Event cannot be exchanged or converted into cash or redeemed in any other form and is only valid for the Nurse Certificate in Emergency and Critical Care Nurses Programme starting in December 2021 and finishing in September 2022.
- Applicants must have their veterinary practice and manager’s full support for entering the Event as the applicant will need to be able to take time out of the practice to attend the programme.
- The Scholarship place is non-transferable and it’s not possible to choose or change it and there are no cash alternatives and cannot be held as a credit or carried forward to another programme or any other Organiser service, event or product.
- In the event that the Event is unavailable or cancelled, Improve International General Terms and Conditions for courses shall apply. No reimbursement or compensation will be due from Improve International regarding the Scholarship/Event.
- The successful applicant will be emailed to the email provided within the application within 14 days of the closing date of the Event. Should we be unable to contact the successful applicant or should the successful applicant be unable to accept the Scholarship, or claim it within the following 14 days after the Organisers email notification, Improve International reserves the right to award the Scholarship to an alternative successful applicant, reviewed in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- As part of the Event and Terms and Conditions the successful applicant will provide us a photo and quote which will be used for promotional purposes, as well as a testimonial at the end of the programme, once it is complete.
- Improve International reserves the right at any time to exclude any entrant that does not meet the present Terms and Conditions and requirements to participate.
- The Organiser reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to verify the successful applicant, including but not limited to, proof of identity, as required, and to withdraw the Scholarship entitlement where there is, or the Organiser has reason to believe there is or has been, breach of these Terms and Conditions or the spirit of the Event has been compromised. The Organiser expressly reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant who deliberately attempts to falsify the Terms and Conditions of this Event.
- The Organiser reserves the right to withdraw this Scholarship or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice. In the event that the Organiser permanently discontinues the Event pursuant to this paragraph, its entrants shall be released from their obligations to the Organiser under these Terms and Conditions.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the Terms and Conditions, the conduct, results and any other matters relating to this Scholarship, the decision from the Organiser shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- No responsibility can be taken for entries which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason.
- By entering this Event, the Entrant will be deemed to have read and understood these Terms and Conditions and be bound by them and the requirements in any other Promotional materials.
- By entering the Event entrants acknowledge that they may be required to participate in publicity relating to the Event without further consent or payment. Such publicity may include, without limitation, the entrants name and/or image, statements made by the entrants concerning the Event and/or Scholarship, of the entrants taken as part of the Event.
- The Entrant must assure to provide the Organiser accurate and true Personal Details information on the entry for the Event and booking on Improve International programmes or courses.
- The Entrant understands that they are providing their information to the Organiser. The information an entrant provides will only be used for the purposes outlined in these Conditions and course/programme booking and management. Any questions, comments or complaints about these Campaigns must be directed to the Organiser.
- The Organiser collects contact information about Entrants in order to contact them about the Event and selected course. If the Entrant does not provide accurate and complete information, the Entrant cannot participate. The Organiser may also ask to use the information to assist Improve International and Partners in improving goods and services and to contact Entrants in the future with special offers via any medium including mail and commercial electronic messages.
- The Organiser grants the Entrants the right to access, update and correct their personal information in accordance with applicable data protection legislation, including in particular the EU General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”).
- Entrants should not take any action which is illegal, constitutes a breach of trust or is otherwise derogatory or defamatory about Improve International or any of the Organiser’s other brands. The Orangiser reserves the rights to withdraw the Scholarship in part or in whole if a Successful Applicant fails to comply with this requirement or if there is any breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Organiser will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury sustained, as a result of, or in connection with this Organiser (in contract, negligence or otherwise) where: (a) there is no breach of a legal duty of care owed to the Entrant; (b) the loss or damage is not a reasonably foreseeable result of any such breach; or (c) any loss or damage or increase in loss or damage results from a breach by the Entrant of these terms and conditions or to the extent that the Entrant has failed to mitigate such loss or damage; and (d) any loss or damage or increase in loss or damage results from business losses, and/or losses to non-consumers and any other third party.
- The Organiser will not be held liable to any Entrants for any fraud committed by any third party nor in an event beyond its control.
- Entrants agree that their personal information will be used for the purposes of administering the Event and in connection with any PR mentioned in these terms and conditions. Please note that in processing the information in this way the Organiser may disclose the information to third parties employed by the Organiser.
- Unless expressly stated within these Terms and Conditions, all other expenses relating to the Event, such as but not limited to travelling to and from the programme and hotel bookings are the responsibility of the Entrant. For the avoidance of doubt, the Event exclude any costs for transport, travel, accommodation, spending money, taxes, meals, travel documentation and insurance, other than specified. The Successful Applicant is fully responsible for any and all applicable taxes (including income and withholding taxes).
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of the Terms and Conditions or incorrect, illegible, fraudulent or other invalid or improper information has been provided, the Organiser may at its sole discretion refuse to process an entry or fulfil any Scholarship.
- The Organiser reserves the right to amend, alter or withdraw the Event as necessary due to exceptional circumstances outside their reasonable control and only where circumstances make this unavoidable and to substitute the Scholarship with one of equivalent or greater value.
- For more information please email to: Katherine.Young@improveinternational.com
- The Organiser’s decision will be final in all circumstances and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Organsier does not guarantee continuous uninterrupted or secure access to the Website. Numerous factors outside the control of the Organiser may interfere with the operation of the Website. The Organiser is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating on the Event or on subsequent booking of the course.
- The Organiser does not accept responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason, which may affect the sending, receipt or processing of your entry or Event winning notification.
- Any exceptional situation, not foreseen on this Terms and Conditions, will be assessed and solved individually by Improve International.
- These Terms and Conditions are subject to the Laws of England and Wales and to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The Event and all accompanying materials are copyright © 2020Improve International, and its licensors. All rights reserved.