TERMS AND CONDITIONS – Book Voucher
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following Terms and Conditions apply to the FREE book voucher received for signing up to Veterinary Practice. (“Book Voucher”) starting on 11/11/21 and ending on 12/02/21.
The Book Voucher is promoted by Improve International Limited, with registered office at Alexandra House, Whittingham Drive, Wroughton, Swindon, Wiltshire, SN4 0QJ, England, with VAT number 100 1348 86 (“IMPROVE INTERNATIONAL”).
This Book Voucher is valid for veterinarians, nurses and veterinary technicians aged over 18 years old.
- The Book Voucher consists of a free Improve International book.
- Only fifty prizes are available across all countries.
- People receiving this Book Voucher shall be veterinarians, nurses and veterinary technicians aged over 18 years old.
- The Book Voucher will be given to the first 50 sign ups of Veterinary Practice Membership, via voucher given at London Vet Show.
- In order to receive the Book Voucher., participants will need to sign up to Veterinary Practice Membership.
- This Book Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount campaigns, offers, promotions or sales.
- Improve International expressly reserves the right to exclude any participant from receiving the Book Voucher who does not comply with the Terms and Conditions
- The Book Voucher cannot be exchanged by another promotion or discount and is not or converted in cash or redeemed in any other form.
- Only one voucher can be redeemed per transaction.
- This voucher can be used against books offered by Improve International (including Improve International Manual of Clinical Small Animal Internal Medicine Vol 1, Improve International Manual of Clinical Small Animal Internal Medicine Vol 2, Improve International Manual of Small Animal Surgery Volume 1, Improve International Manual of Small Animal Surgery Volume 2 only)
- This voucher cannot be used against courses, webinars, DVDs, OV training and revalidation or any other third-party events or products.
- Only one book per voucher can be redeemed.
- M.The voucher must be used by the expiry date of 12/02/2022.
- The Veterinary Practice Membership is subject to Veterinary Practice Terms and Conditions
- All Improve International employees are excluded from Book Voucher.
- Improve International expressly reserves the right to exclude from the Book Voucher any participant who does not comply with the Terms and Conditions. Entries may be subject to moderation. Improve International reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to deem an entry to be ineligible should it be incomplete, contain offensive, inappropriate, obscene, unlawful or otherwise objectionable content, material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, age or any other basis protected by federal, state, territory, provincial or local law, ordinance, or regulation.
- Improve International expressly reserves the right to disqualify any Participant who deliberately attempts to falsify the Terms and Conditions.
- Improve International expressly reserves the right to amend the present Terms and Conditions at any time.
- Improve International reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify, suspend or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Book Voucher with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its reasonable control (including, without limitation, in the case of technological malfunction or, anticipated suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Improve International in all matters relating to the Price Draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into. In the event that Improve International permanently discontinues the Book Voucher pursuant to this paragraph, the participants in the Book Voucher shall be released from their obligations to Improve International under these Terms and Conditions.
- Liability – There are certain things for which Improve International does not accept any liability to you, and these are explained in the next three paragraphs. The law does not allow Improve International to exclude or limit its liability for some things, such as death or personal injury caused by its negligence, or loss caused by a false statement where the statement is made fraudulently. Improve International accepts full liability for these matters and all matters for which it cannot, under law, exclude or limit its liability. Otherwise, the exclusions of liability described below will apply. References to the “Improve International” include all of Improve International’s respective parents, affiliated companies, subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees, agents, licensees, distributors, dealers, retailers, printers, representatives and advertising and promotion agencies, and any and all other companies associated with the Book Voucher, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives or any other third party involved in the Book Voucher.
Subject to the above paragraph, Improve International will not be responsible for (and will have no liability in connection with) acts, omissions and occurrences beyond Improve International’s reasonable control, including but not limited to:
- damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by any entrant entering the Book Voucher or as a result of accepting any Book Voucher;
- problems with the allotment or dispatch of Book Voucher (such as Book Voucher failing to reach the intended recipient); and
- any act, omission or default of any third-party supplier.
Improve International not responsible for stolen, late, incomplete, illegible, inaccurate, misdirected, lost, misrouted, scrambled, damaged, delayed, undelivered, mutilated, postage-due or garbled entries, transmissions, email or mail; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, cable, satellite, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), wireless network, website, or other connections including those through and/or by any website, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone, cable or wireless transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties; wireless service congestion; failures or malfunctions of phones, phone lines or telephone systems, wireless towers or cellular tower equipment; any error, omission, interruption, defect or delay in wireless or other transmission, processing, or communication; non-delivery; misdirected, blocked, or delayed email notifications; printing, typographical or other errors appearing within these Terms and Conditions, in any Book Voucher-related advertisements or other materials; or any other errors, problems or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, network, computer, telephone, wireless service, mail, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Book Voucher or booking of Improve International courses, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Book Voucher, the processing of entries, or the announcement of the Prize or in any Book Voucher related materials. Improve International is also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Book Voucher. Improve International is not responsible for injury or damage to entrants’ or to any other person’s computer and/or wireless device related to or resulting from participating in this Book Voucher or downloading materials from or use of the website. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the Book Voucher or website or attempt to undermine the legitimate operation of the Book Voucher by cheating, deception or other unfair playing practices, or intend to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrant or any representative of the Sponsor or who are in violation of these Terms and Conditions, as solely determined by Improve International, will be disqualified and all associated entries will be void. Any attempt to deliberately damage the content or operation of this Book Voucher is unlawful and subject to legal action by Improve International and/or their respective agents. Entries generated by a script, macro or other mechanical or automated means will be disqualified. Improve International shall have the sole right to disqualify any entrant for violation of these Terms and Conditions or any applicable laws relating to the Book Voucher, and to resolve all disputes in its sole discretion. Improve International makes no warranty, guaranty or representation of any kind concerning the Prize (or any portion thereof), and (b) disclaim any implied warranty. Improve International´s failure to enforce any term of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE BOOK VOUCHER MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, IMPROVE INTERNATIONAL RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. IMPROVE INTERNATIONAL’S FAILURE TO ENFORCE ANY TERM OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES SHALL NOT CONSTITUTE A WAIVER OF THESE PROVISIONS.
- Improve International grants the Participants the right to access, update and correct their personal information in accordance with applicable data protection legislation in each relevant country, including in particular the EU General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) and its national implementing legislation. The Participant must contact the Improve International general country email available on the contact section of the website improveinternational.com.
- The Participant acknowledges that has read and understood the Present Terms and Conditions for the Book Voucher. The whole text of the present Terms and Conditions has been written in English and for legal purposes considered the valid language for interpretation.
- Any exceptional situation, not foreseen on this regulation, will be assessed and solved individually by Improve International.
- APPLICABLE LAW – This Price Draw, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them (including the, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with UK law. By entering or participating, you agree that the laws of the UK and these Terms and Conditions apply. As a condition of participating in this, you agree that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Book Voucher or the Terms and Conditions, shall be resolved individually through binding arbitration in accordance with the commercial arbitration rules of London Court of International Arbitration_(LCIA), without resort to any form of class action. By entering the Book Voucher, you signify that you understand and agree that the arbitration of any and all disputes related to these Terms and Conditions shall be instead of a trial before a court or jury or a hearing before a government agency and that they are expressly waiving any and all right to a trial before a court or jury or before a government agency regarding any disputes and claims which you may have. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will you be permitted to obtain awards for, and you hereby waive all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages (including reasonable attorneys’ fees), other than your actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Book Voucher) and you further waive all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.