KEEPING YOU SAFE WHILE YOU LEARN
We will help you to continue to learn during the Coronavirus pandemic whilst ensuring your safety and that of our employees, speakers and other delegates. We follow strict Government guidelines and have rigorously risk-assessed all of our training venues so that you can feel confident and protected as you continue with your programme or course.
September 2021 Update
We are constantly reviewing our procedures and adapting the delivery of our programmes and short courses in line with ongoing Government guidance.
We are looking forward to welcoming you to our venues from 1st September 2021. We are planning to run all programmes face to face wherever possible. Please be aware that there may still be some courses which will need to be run remotely, for example, due to speakers being unable to attend. In those circumstances, we will endeavour to give as much notice as possible.
Please do not attend the venue if you are:
- Experiencing symptoms associated with Covid-19 or have tested positive for Covid-19
- Been in contact with someone displaying signs of Covid-19
- Been in contact with someone who has tested positive for signs of Covid-19
We advise that all delegates perform a Covid-19 test within 24 hours of attending the venue and do not attend if they are positive and use the scanning of the NHS test and trace app on arrival. All overseas delegates must follow the Government Guidance on Entering the UK from Overseas. Delegates living in ‘Red Countries’ will not be able to attend the course unless they have self-isolated for 10 days.
At the venue:
- We request that all delegates wear masks within the common areas e.g in the breakout area and socially distance where possible
- Mask wearing will be mandatory whilst seated in classrooms, except for those who have an exemption. Wherever possible we will try to seat delegates at least 1m apart, if possible
- We encourage the use of hand sanitiser which is available around the building
- The lunch service will return to buffet style with refreshments and drinks self-service as before
We reserve the right to change Covid-19 requirements in the coming months should the situation change.
Book in confidence:
Should you be unable to attend your course or module because of Covid-19 restrictions, we will transfer you to an alternative date or course. If we are unable to deliver a course or module due to Covid-19 we will notify you as soon as we are able and make alternative arrangements with you.