YOUR SAFETY IS OUR PRIORITY
We’ve been working hard to ensure you’ll be safe when you arrive at one of our risk assessed venues; allowing us to provide a safe training environment for you, our speakers, sponsors and our employees.
Watch our video to find out more!
Please note, with respect to the above video, our Covid procedures are under constant review and we are currently following NHS Test and Trace guidelines.
Here’s what will happen when you attend one of our venues and what to expect:
Before the course
- We will send you the Delegate Joining Document at least three days before your arrival, please complete and return the document before the start of the course.
- Let us know if you’re showing any symptoms of Covid-19: temperature, sore throat, loss or change in taste, see NHS guidance for a full list of symptoms.
Arrival at our venues
- Your temperature will be taken using a non-contact infrared forehead thermometer. This information will be
used on the day but will not be stored or recorded, in line with data protection regulations.
- If your temperature is above 38 degrees you won’t be able to enter venue and we will review alternative delivery
arrangements with you.
- We will record your attendance on your behalf, this will reduce the need for you to touch pens or surfaces unnecessarily.
What will happen during the course
- We will provide you with bottled water and a disposable cup, pen and a note pad. Please do not bring your own items into the facility or use other delegates items.
- Access to handwashing facilities and hand sanitisers are available throughout the building. We encourage you to use these at regular intervals.
- Breaks throughout the day will be staggered, and a packed lunch provided.
- There will be a designated two-way system for moving around the facility. Please ensure that you follow the signage at all times.
- Social distancing will be followed with desks appropriately measured so that everyone has the required space.
- There will be regular cleaning of lecture rooms, practical rooms and communal areas.
After attending the course or programme:
- If someone on the course develops any symptoms of Covid-19, we will follow Government guidelines with regards to NHS Test and Trace procedure.